The Western Railway is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Ratlam - Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad - Mumbai and Palanpur - Ahmedabad. The railway system is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station,
- RRB (ECR) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- RRB WR Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- RRB SER Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
The Western Railway (WR) is going to announce Recruitment 2017 Notification in Sports Quota. Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of Western Railway (WR) Group A B C D Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Educational Qualification - Candidates must possess Graduation or S.S.C/ Matriculation. Candidates should possess minimum HSC.
Sports Achievements Eligibility Norms
- Represented the Country in the World Cup (Junior/ Senior), World Championships (Junior/Senior), Asian Games (Senior) & Commonwealth Games (Senior)
- Represented the country in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior)/ Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)/South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior)/ USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior) and obtained at least 3rd position.
- Represented a State or equivalent unit in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships and obtained at least 3" Position
- Represented a State in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association and obtained at least 3rd position
- Represented a University in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities and obtained at least 3" position
- Represented a State or equivalent Unit in Federation Cup Championships (Senior category) and obtained 1st position
Examination Fees - Indian Postal Order for Rs. 100/- for Group ‘C’ post in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200+1900 (GP) . Postal Order should be drawn in favour of Western Railway Sports Association, Mumbai which is non refundable.Postal orders issued before the date of issue of Employment Notice will not be accepted, and such application form will be rejected and amount forfeited.
Selection Procedure - All eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial only the FIT candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee will not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.
Apply Online - Application as per format given alongside with two passport size photographs should be addressed to Sr. Sports Officer, Western Railway Sports Association, Headquarter Office, Churchgate, Mumbai-400 020.Last date of Receipt of Application is/0/2017 up to 17.00 hrs. After this, no application will be accepted. Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope or to be dropped in the application box provided for the purpose in the Headquarters Office upto 17.00 hrs. on /2017 . No acknowledgment at the counter will be given. Application sent by courier / by Registered A/D or Registered Post will not be accepted. Any discrepancy found in the application and papers submitted by the applicant will render the application invalid. On the top of the envelope Application For Recruitment Against Sports Quota For The Years 2017-17” should be superscribed.
Note - Kindly bring Original Documents of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, and Sports Achievement on the day of trial and interview
Dear Candidate Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Sports Quota Posts Apply Online / interview for More Details Visit at official website at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in