Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has going to Released a Eecruitment Notification of Direct Recruitment for Police Constable / Reserve Police / Fireman Vacancies. The UP State Police Jobs Eligible candidates can apply online from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of UP Police Jobs Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Police Regional Armed Constabulary
- Reserve Police
Educational Qualification - Candidates must possess 10th class pass or equivalent.
Application Fee - Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in the shape of system generated challan in SBI/ Punjab National Bank.
Selection Process - Candidates will be selected on the basis of Performance in Physical Fitness Test & Written Test.
Apply Online - Candidates have to apply online from www.uppbpb.gov.in & www.prpb.up.nic.in. No need to submit any mark lists, certificates along with online application or by post.
- Candidates have to pay the prescribed amount and obtain the OMR Application from the Post Office
- Fill the form and submit it in the same branch
- No Need to attach any documentary proofs.
- Candidates can directly apply through internet also
- First log on to http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in
- Candidates have to scan their photo and signature. Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ and take print of Registration Slip & E-Challan
- Make payment in SBI/ Punjab National Bank. After one day candidates have to log in again
- Candidates can enter Transaction ID, Journal Number and all other details must fill the details before 2.00 pm
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Now Click on ‘View Application Form’ Check the application.
- Now Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- Take Print Copy of the Submitted Application for further usage.