The Drinking Water Supply is very important issue in the present times in the light of the increasing health awareness among the rural public. One of the most important objective of the State Government is to provide safe drinking water to the rural population
The Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department is nodal agency in the State for providing drinking water and Sanitation facilities in rural areas under RWS sector. The drinking water facilities are being provided by various types such as
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department is going to announce
Recruitment 2016 Notification at Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in (Civil) in RWS & S Engineering Service. TSPSC AEE Engineering Services Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2016. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TSPSC RWS (AEE) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in RWS & S Engineering Service
Age Limit - Age as on 01/06/2016 Min. Max 18-36 Years
Pay Scale - Scale of Pay Rs. 16,150 – 42,590
Education Qualification - Must possess a Degree in Engineering (Civil) from any University in Indian established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or pass in
Sec. A and B of AMIE examination conducted by Institute of Engineer in Civil or an equivalent qualification.
TSPSC (AEE) (Civil) in RWS Engineering Posts Apply for Most Important Certificates
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the TS Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply.