Irrigation & CAD Department Government of Telangana This Department caters to the irrigation needs of the state of Telangana and thus helps address one of the basic needs of the mankind, i.e., food, by providing water to the crops through its system comprising Reservoirs, Canals and other related infrastructure
- TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility in in Irrigation and CAD Dept
- TSPSC AE - AEE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online in Various dept
Name of The Post
Assistant Executive Engineers (AAE - Civil) in I & CAD Engineering Service
Assistant Executive Engineers (AAE - Mechanical) in I & CAD Engineering Service
Age Limit - Age as on 01/06/2017 Min. Max.18-36 Years
Pay Scale - Scale of Pay Rs. 16,150 – 42,590
AEE (Civil) in I & CAD Engineering Service - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.
AEE (Mechanical) in I & Engineering Service - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.
Most Important Certificates
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|S.S. State Government Employees (Employees of TSSEB, TSSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BC||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
How to Upload The Application Form
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply.