Telangana State, the road assets of R&B Dept. comprises of 24,245 kms of road length with 3,152 kms of State Highways, 12,079 kms of Major District Roads, and 9,014 kms of Other District Roads. 16 National Highways are passing through the State of Telangana covering a length of 2,592 kms, out of which 868 kms are with National Highways Authority of India (NHAI). Ministry of Road Transport, Highways and Shipping, Government of India provides complete financial support for the development and maintenance of National Highways under the control of the department
R&B Department, Telangana is also responsible for construction and maintenance of Government Buildings of various State Government Departments aggregating to 54.50 lakhs square feet area (Non-Residential Buildings – 13.13 lakhs Sq.fts and Residential Buildings – 41.37 lakhs Sq.fts) and acts as the custodian of State Government Buildings and the appurtenant lands.
Name of the Post
- CE - Post 1
- SE -Post 2
- DEE Post 24
- AEE- Post 35
Pay Scale - Scale of Pay Rs. 16,150 – 42,590
TSPSC AEE R&B Posts Education Qualification
Assistant Executive Engineers (AAE - Civil) in R & B - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission or an Equivalent qualification
Assistant Executive Engineers (AAE - Electrical) in R & B - Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission or an Equivalent qualification or a Pass in Section (A) and (B) of the Institution of Engineers in Electrical Engineering.
Most Important Certificates
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BC||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
How to Upload The Application Form
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply.