The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Department Govt. of Telangana is gong to Announce Notification 2016 Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) - Assistant Engineers (AE) Posts in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation,Public Health & Municipal Engineering,Public Health & Municipal, R&B, in I & CAD Department Posts. The TSPSC AEE – AE Posts Examination Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2016. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Public Health & Municipal
- Municipal Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Public Health & Municipal
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R&B
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in I & CAD
Pay Scale - Telangana Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) Pay Scale in Rs.37,100-91,450
Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply - Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Public Health & Municipal Engineering - A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC/AICTE or a Pass in Sections “A” and “B” of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering.
Municipal Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Public Health & Municipal Engineering - A Degree in Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Central U.G.C
Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R&B - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by under a Central Act, provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification.
Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in I & CAD -Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC / AICTE or an Equivalent qualification.
Age Relaxations - The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in|
the State Census Department with
a minimum service of 6 months.
|Telangana State Government Employees|
(Employees of TSRTC, Corporations,
Municipalities etc. are not eligible).
|5 Years based on|
the length of regular service.
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered|
in the armed forces
|N.C.C||3 years & length of service|
rendered in the armed forces
|SC/ST and BC||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
- Start Date - 20/08/2016
- End Date - 03/09/2016
- Start Date - 20/08/2016
- End Date - 03/09/2016
Fee - Each applicant must pay Rs. 100 towards Online Application Processing Fee, This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120 towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
TSPSC AEE Posts Apply for Most Important Certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no
- responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from
- OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee. proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
|Download TSPSC AEE Notification 2016 Pdf|
Telangana (TSPSC) AE Notification 2016 Details