The Government of Telangana Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department is going to announce soon Recruitment Notification 2017 at Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA). Telangana Public Health & Municipal GAE Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017.
- TSPSC SC ST Black Posts Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TSPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Name of the post
Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)
Age Limit - The Applicant Maximum Age as on 01-01-2017
Pay Scale - Payment of stipend Rs. 15,280
Educational Qualifications - Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/AMIE in Civil / Structural / transportation / Environmental Engineering degree from any Government University established under the Act of Central / State Government or from any Government Engineering College or from any Institution certified as NAAC Grade ‘A’.The applicant should have obtained degree in the above disciplines not earlier than 2017. Degree obtained through distance education mode will not be considered
Period of Apprentices - The period of apprentice shall be for 2 years or till regular recruitment of Engineers by TSPSC is done whichever is earlier. Candidate selected as GEA should enter into an agreement with employer i.e., PH & ME Department Govt. of Telangana.
Selection criteria - The selection of candidates for GEA shall be made only on merit basis i.e., based on the marks obtained in basic engineering degree
Rule of Reservation - Selection shall be made as per rule of reservation that is applicable to Government of AP services and as notified above. The selection shall be made under Six Point Formula i.e., Local/Non-local
Duties & Responsibilities - Every candidate who is engaged as GEA shall work in a Public Health Sub-Division or in a Municipality /Municipal Corporation / Nagar Panchayath independently and/or under the supervision of Deputy Executive Engineer (PH) / Municipal Engineer Grade – II and he/she shall perform all the duties as Section Officer (AE/ AEE / MAE/ MAEE / AE (Environmental) and record the measurement of the work executed under his/her jurisdiction as per codal rules and
is subject to scrutiny by DEE/ME Grade-II or his nominee. For any slackness in maintaining records/registers and discharging duties, he/she shall be liable for termination without assigning any reasons therefor or notice. If the individual is involved in any misappropriation or financial embezzlement the department is at liberty to invoke Revenue Recovery Act against him/her for recovery of the loss to the exchequer of Government.
Process of selection & appointment - All the eligible candidates shall have to submit their application duly filled in and signed in the prescribed Proforma and send by email and in hard copy to the respective Superintending Engineer of PH & ME
Telangana Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) Recrutment 2017 Other Conditions
- Applicants are required to enclose all the testimonials duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of his/her claim of educational qualifications, caste, local status and medical certificates (in respect of PH candidates only) etc., as indicated in the application.
- The applicant is required to affix latest passport size photo duly attested by Gazetted Officer
- He/she shall fill up all the columns in the application otherwise application shall be summerly rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in the matter
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Applications without enclosures in support of their claim shall also be rejected
- The employer i.e., PH &ME Department reserves the right to cancel the above selection without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Telangana State Public Service Commission,
- Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001,
- Telephone No: 040-24747577
- Fax. No: 040-24747578