The Karnataka State Police is going to announce notification for the Recruitment has issued Recruitment 2017 Notification in Civil Police Constable Posts. The Karnataka Police Jobs Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017.
- Karnataka Village Accountant (VA) Recruitment 2017
- Karnataka Postal Department Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Name of The Post
Civil Police Constable
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have PUC- 12th standard. JOC, JLC, Equivalent. Fore further more particulars on how to apply, selection process, Application fee and other particulars go through notification
Age Limit - Should not be below 19 years of age and not above 25 years of age as on 1 /1 /15
Apply Online - Karnataka State Police Constable (Men & Women) Posts Apply for Eligible Candidate More Details Visit at official website at http://kspcb2017.ksponline.co.in/
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Applicants Any Person Claiming Reservation as local Person as per Eligibility Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of Home town(or Place)
- Warsa Certificate
- Payment Should Be Made In State Bank Of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank Of Hyderabad (SBH) Only
- Candidates Have To Fill The Application And Generate The Challan And Make The Payment In The Respective Bank.
- If Candidates Applying More Than One Application In Same Unit, Only One Application (Finally Submitted) Will Be Considered
- Written Examination Will Be Held On Same Day At All Units For The Candidates Who Will Be Qualifying In Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.