The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Police Headquarters Ulubari Guwahati is going to announce soon Advertisement For Recruitment of Armed Branch (AB) Constables In Assam Police Recruitment Notification 2017 at Assam Police Servies. AB Constables Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Armed Branch (AB) Constables
Age Limit - 18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2017 that is, the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.1997 and after 01.01.1990.
Nationality - Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam
Pay Scale - the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20,200/-, Grade pay Rs. 2200/-per month, plus other allowances as admissible under the rules
Educational qualification - HSLC or Class X passed from a recognized Board
Applicant Physical standards
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest Only for Men||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/ OBC / SC / ST (P) etc,||80Cm||85 Cm|
|ST (Hills)||78 Cm||83 Cm|
|Male Candidate||female Candidate|
|1600 Meters Race||1200 Meters Race|
|100 Meters Sprint||80 Meters Sprint|
|Long Jump||Long Jump|
|High Jump||High Jump|
Testimonials/ Documents to be submitted when appearing in Tests - The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/ materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of their Test.
- Certificate of proof of age
- Certificate of HSCL or equivalent examination
- Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination
- Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized/accredited institute etc (if any).
- Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any).
- Experience of serving in Home Guards and certificate of NCC (if any).
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST(P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC
- 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs
- Applicants will apply online through the Assam Police Website www.assampolice.gov.in. Candidates can also submit paper applications in Standard application form at the office of the Superintendent of Police of the district from which the candidates wish to appear in the Selection Tests. Online applicants can choose the district mentioned either in the permanent address or in the present address as the district from where the candidate will appear in the Selection Tests. There is no application fee. Candidates applying online will get an acknowledgement slip with an ID number which can be printed and will also get the information through SMS and email. A candidate whose application is found to be in order shall be called for Physical tests. Candidates will be able to download from the website the Admit Card/Call letter with ID number, date & time and venue of the recruitment stages. Venue wise and the date wise list of candidates (showing ID nos. only) will be published in the Assam Police website also. The information will also be sent by SMS to the mobile number furnished and to the email address. The Test venue of the candidate will be in accordance with the district chosen by the candidate in his / her application.
- If a candidate appears in the Tests from more than one venue, or makes an attempt towards that end, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthright for All venues
- No documents, testimonials/caste certificate etc are to be submitted with the application form. However, when the candidate reports at the venue on the date and time for Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, he/she must bring all essential documents in original along with one set of attested photocopies of the same. Any incorrect information or document submitted which is not genuine may disqualify a candidate at any stage and may also render him liable to criminal prosecution. Original documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process also.
- Incomplete/ defective/ invalid application will be summarily rejected