The Telangana State Unemployed Candidate Good News for Public Service Commission (TSPSC) New Year Gift for Group 2 Notification 2016, 439 Various Vacancy Posts Recruitment Announced So Telangana State Unemployment Candidates TSPSC Group 2 Posts Apply Online for 2015 December 31st to 9th February 2016, TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 Examination Conducting in April 24 to 25
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Group 2 Recruitment 2016 Notification for the Recruitment of Municipal Commissioner, Sub Registrar, Asst. Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO), Excise Sub Inspector Posts, Telangana State Eligible and interested candidate can Apply for TS Group 2 Various Vacancy Posts, TSPSC Group 2 Posts Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, and This Recruitment More Details is mentioned below
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016
- Download TSPSC Group 2 Model Papers
- Download TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 Pdf 1
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 pdf 2
- Municipal Commissioner (Gr 3 ) - 19 Posts
- Sub Registrar (Gr 2) - 23 Posts
- Asst. Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO) - 110 Posts
- Excise Sub Inspector - 220 Posts
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj) - 67 Posts
Telangana Group 2 Posts Upper Age Limit
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees|
in the State Census Department with
a minimum service of 6 months
|Telangana State Government Employees|
(Employees of TSRTC, Corporations,
Municipalities etc., are not eligible).
|5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Telangana Group 2 Educational Qualifications - A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector Educational Qualifications - A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector - Physical Measurements
- Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height
- Must not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms
- Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to STs. where the required quota cannot be fully utilised for want of sufficient candidates possessing the requisite height, it may be relaxed by 5 Cms. So that it shall not be less than 160 Cms
- Provided the members of Ministerial Service working in Prohibition & Excise Department, Drivers and Attenders shall possess a minimum height of 163 Cms., if otherwise eligible
- Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height.
- Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
Examination Fee - Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/ towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120 towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Selection Process - The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz. OMR Based Examination (Objective Type). and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). The Final Selection of These Posts Will Be Based On The OMR Examination and Interview Marks Put Together.
TSPSC Group II Recruitment 2016 Certificates Must be Kept Ready by Applicants
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org