SSC Police Constable (GD) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SFF (SSC) Constable (GD) Notification 2017 Online Apply & Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at www.ssconline2.gov.in
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to announce Recruitment Notification of Constables (GD) in BSF/ CISF / CRPF / SSB 2017. The Commission will make Recruitment of Border Security Force (BSF) / Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) / Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) / Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
The Staff Selection Commission will be making Recruitment to the post of Constable (GD) in BSF / CISF / CRPF and SSB and the recruitment process will consist of Height Bar, Prescribed Race, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test Written Examination and Medical Examination. Only candidates qualifying in Physical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Tests will be called for the Written Examination, scheduled to be held on June, 2017. Based on performance in the Written Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Medical Examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Commission.
The Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim at the time of application, though the copies of the certificates will be sought only after the Written Examination.
Educational Qualification - The Recruitment Qualification Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification
Age Limit - The Recruitment Age Qualification 18-23 years as on 01.08.2017. The upper age limit is Relatable for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Government orders on the subject. Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Category-Codes and age relaxation available to different category of eligible candidates, for claiming Age Relaxation as on the date of Reckoning
Category - Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit
1. SC / ST - 5 years
2. OBC - 3 years
3. Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved / General) - 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning
4. Ex-Servicemen ( OBC ) - 06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
1. Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST ) - 08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning
5. Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir 5 years / ( OBC ) - 8 years / ( SC/ST) 10 years /
6. Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date - Up to 40 years of age
7. Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of
Regular and continuous service as on closing date - Up to 43 years of age
8. Departmental Candidates (SC/ST)) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date - Up to 45 years of age
The Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re- employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under EX-SERVICEMEN category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) BSF/ CISF / CRPF / SSB Posts Apply Online
In view of the anticipated large number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the PST/PET and Written Examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the medical Examination. When scrutiny is undertaken after the Written Examination, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) applying candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice carefully. This notice is also available on the website of the commission www.ssc.nic.in
The Candidate must submit the application to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the Centre selected by him/ her falls. Applications received in other Regional Offices will be summarily rejected.
Not Allowed - Candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Application Rejected - Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected outright without any notice to such candidates.
Candidates desirous of submitting online applications may do so. Such candidates should retain their registration number assigned to them online for correspondence with the commission. They are not required to submit print outs of their application to the commission.
Mode of Payment - Off-line applications - The candidates should pay the fee of Rs 50/- ( Rs Fifty only) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the 12 Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Office of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
On-line applications - The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of Chillan or net banking. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Fee paid by modes other than CRFS / SBI challan / SBI Netbanking, as stated above, will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited. Candidates may please note that non-cancellation of CRFS from the concerned Post Office in the manner indicated above, will lead to rejection of his/her application form. Therefore, it is in the interest of candidates that they get the CRFS cancelled from the concerned Post Office.
Dear SSC BSF/ CISF / CRPF / SSB / ITBP / NIA / SFF Recruitment Notification 2017 Visiting SSC Official Website at www.ssc.nic.in
Home / SSC / SSC Police Constable (GD) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SFF
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
SSC Police Constable (GD) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SFF
Related Articles :
- TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- TSPSC Group 1,2,4 Notification 2016
- Telangana TET Notification 2016
- Telangana DSC Notification 2016
- TS VRO VRA Notification 2016
- TSGENCO (AE) Recruitment 2016
- TS Panchayat Jobs Notification 2016
- TSPSC AEE – AE Notification 2016
- TS Forest Department Notification 2016
- TS Police Constable Notification 2016
- TSRTC Recruitment 2016
- AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- APPSC Group 1,2,4 Notification 2016
- RRB – RRC Notification 2016
- TSPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Jobs 2016
- HSTSB Recruitment Notification 2016
- OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- TS Postal Department Notification 2016
- India Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- TTD Recruitment 2016 Interview
- BSNL Recruitment Notification 2016
- TS BSNL Recruitment Notification 2016
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- Kerala Police Notification 2016