Andhra Pradesh public service commission (APPSC) is going to announce in Employment Notification for Panchayat Secretary in A.P. Panchayatraj subordinate service General Recruitment Applications are invited On-line through the Proforma Application to be made available soon on Website at www.psc.ap.gov.in from 2016 is the last date for payment of fee for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2016
- AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group III Model Papers 2016
- The applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of the application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available soon in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification and confirmed accordingly.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available soon in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy. 4. The applicant must compulsorily upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through j.p.g format
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false tampered fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website
- Important - hand written/typed/Photostat copies/printed application form will not be entertained.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required or on the day of verification date itself for verification. If candidates fail to produce the same, their candidature is liable to be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- The Candidate has to logon to the website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-Line. Even after making payment of fee, if the candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice
- If any candidate fails to enter “Community” for any reason, he/she will be treated as an OC without giving any notice.
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit On-Line
- The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen,. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit On-Line.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Applicants willing to serve anywhere in Andhra Pradesh should alone apply iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets lease contact 040-23120055 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Name of the Post||Age as on 01.07.2016 Min. Max.|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||18-36|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.||Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission|
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|