AP AEO Notification 2017 Apply Online for soon/ AP MPEO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / AP MPEO Notification 2017 Eligibility
The Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Andhra Pradesh State has been proposed to fill up soon Backlog vacancies and General vacancies Agricultural Extension Officers (Grade-II) Posts of AP State District wise vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the following qualifications in the ratio of respectively out of every 10 vacancies duly following the Rule of Reservation.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 35 years as on 01-07-2017 for direct recruitment to the post of AEO Grade-II in the Commissioner and Director of Agriculture for this recruitment only. The age relaxation for SC/ST/BC and PH candidates are allowed as per Rule-12 of A.P.S.&S.S. Rules,1996.
Qualification : Director of Agriculture Recruitment to the posts of Agricultural Extension Officers Grade.II shall be considered with the qualification of a Degree in B.Sc (Ag) / B.Sc. / Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational) and Diploma holders of Agriculture/ Polytechnic / Seed Technology / Plant Protection / Organic Farming, as per merit basis in the following manner. There shall be no test or interview.
Local : 80% of the vacancies wise reserved for local candidates in conformity to the local study of 6th to 10th class in Andhra Pradesh Districts and should produce the Study Certificates from 4th class to 10th class.
Non Locals : Non locals will be followed according to presidential order 1975 in respect of newly sanctioned posts
Method of Application : The Agricultural Extension Officers eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format published in Notification and should submit the application along with the relevant attested copies of certificates on or before 15-06- 2017. the Joint Director of Agriculture This office is not responsible for any postal delay/ or any other delay in receipt of applications, and No application will be accepted after due date.
The application should be contained all required relevant information and alongwith attested copies of certificates of the applications received without full shape will be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Application Form for Submitting Bio – Data
1. Passport Size Photo Submit
2. Name of the applicant in Block Letters
3. Father’s Name
4. Sex / Male / Female
5. Date of Birth (As recorded in Xth Class)
6. Age as on 01-07-2017
7. Community (1) SC (2) ST (3)BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E (4) OC / PH / Ex.Ser.
8. Present address for communication
9. Permanent address
10. Educational Qualification
11. Date of Passing of B.Sc(Ag)./ B.Sc Dry Land Agriculture / Vocational / Diploma in Agril./ Polytechnic / Seed Technology / (Plant protection / Organic Farming / OGPA Marks transcripts should be enclosed
12. Place of Study From 6th to 10th class Study Certificates to be enclosed
13. Nativity District With Proof
Thursday, November 10, 2016
AP AEO Recruitment 2017 AP MPEO Notification 2017 Apply Online
Related Articles :
- TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- TSPSC Group 1,2,4 Notification 2016
- Telangana TET Notification 2016
- Telangana DSC Notification 2016
- TS VRO VRA Notification 2016
- TSGENCO (AE) Recruitment 2016
- TS Panchayat Jobs Notification 2016
- TSPSC AEE – AE Notification 2016
- TS Forest Department Notification 2016
- TS Police Constable Notification 2016
- TSRTC Recruitment 2016
- AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- APPSC Group 1,2,4 Notification 2016
- RRB – RRC Notification 2016
- TSPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Jobs 2016
- HSTSB Recruitment Notification 2016
- OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- TS Postal Department Notification 2016
- India Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- TTD Recruitment 2016 Interview
- BSNL Recruitment Notification 2016
- TS BSNL Recruitment Notification 2016
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- Kerala Police Notification 2016