Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET 2017 will be conducted by JNT University Kakinada on Behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the Academic year 2017
The Candidates Satisfying the Following Requirements Shall be Eligible to Appear for AP ECET 2017
1. They should be of Indian Nationality
2. They Should Belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh The Candidates Should Satisfy local / Nonlocal Status Requirements as Laid Down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Order 1974 as Subsequently Amended
3. They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure
4. They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure
5. Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college
6. Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
AP ECET Notification 2017 Apply Online
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size 40 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 20 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APECET-2017 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation - Corporation/Municipality/Rural area .
AP ECET – 2017 NOTIFICATION