The Telangana Police Recruitment Board is Announced in a Huge Number of Police Constables Recruitment Notification 2016. Telangana State Unemployment Candidate New Year's gift for 9281 Posts of Police Constable Recruitment Notification issued by the Police Department on Thursday night. The Notification Announced in Civil Division 1810 constable posts, Armed Reserve Section
2760 posts, TSSP 4065 posts There are also
The Telangana Police Constable Recruitment in Civil 33 per cent of women Reservation Given the, Preliminary examination After the usual Body test, to carry out the mains Take up Appointments Mentioned in the Notification. From January 11 to February 4 Online method to apply Referred to in the Notification.
TSPSC Transport Constable Notification 2016
TSPSC Prohibition & Excise Constable Notification 2016
Telangana State Police Jobs Applications are invited through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Telangana State Police Recruitment Board Official Website at www.tslprb.in from 11-01-2016 to 04-02-2016 for recruitment to the following posts. The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket one week before the date of Preliminary Written Test, which will be held on 03-04-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. The number of vacancies indicated is only tentative and is liable for change without giving any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of Recruitment during the Process of Recruitment.
Name of the Post
- SCT Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) - 1810 Posts
- SCT Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) - 2760 Posts
- SCT Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) - 56 Posts
- SCT Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) - 4056 Posts
- Constable (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) - 174 Posts
- Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services - 416 Posts
Telangana Police Constable Age Limit
- Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1990 and not later than 1st July, 1997
- For Home Guards, a person who, as on the date of notification, has been on duty as Home Guard for a minimum duration of 360 days within a period of two years and who is still continuing his service as Home Guard, must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 33 years as on 1st July, 2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than 1st July, 1997.
- For the post code no. 26 - Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 33 years as on 1st July, 2015 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than 1st July, 1997
Women Reservation - 33 1/3 % of vacancies in each category are reserved for women for the Post code No. 21 and 10 % of vacancies in each category are reserved for women for the Post code No. 22 under direct recruitment. In the event of non-availability of eligible and suitable women candidates, the vacancies reserved for them shall not be carried forward to the succeeding recruitment and shall be filled up by men candidates of respective category. The reservation for women will be a horizontal reservation following principle of sufficiency i.e., the reservation of women candidates shall be adjusted proportionately in the respective category to which the women candidate belongs.
Fee - The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred only) and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) towards Application Processing and Examinations.
Selection Procedure - All the eligible candidates applied for the various posts, shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks. The syllabus is given in Annexure II (A).
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) - The candidates qualified in the above preliminary written test have to undergo Physical Measurements Test and should meet the following requirements
For the Post SCT Police Constable (Civil) & Firemen (for men candidates)
Height - Must not be less than 167.6 cms.
Chest - Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
For the post SCT Police Constable (Civil) & AR (for women candidates)
Height - Must not be less than 152.5 cms
Apply Online - Telangana State Telangana ( TS ) Police Constable Jobs Apply Online for Only Official Website at www.tslprb.in
Telangana (TSLPRB) Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 332 Posts
Telangana SI Eligibility Criteria 2016 Selection Process for Civil, AR, SAR COL, TSSP Posts
Telangana (TS) SI Eligibility Criteria 2016 Selection Process for SPF, SFO, Posts
Telangana (TS) Police Constable Model Papers & Syllabus 2016
Telangana (TS) Police Constable Exam Pattern
Telangana ( TS ) Police Constable Notification 2016 pdf
Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2016
Telangana ( TS ) Police Constable Selection Process
Telangana (TS) SI Eligibility Criteria